This post contains given below information
1. Need and limitation of PPE.
2. Requisite characteristics of PPE
3. Types of hazards and hazard-wise PPE necessary.
4. Types and characteristics of head protectors
5. Types and characteristics of Eye protectors
6. Types and characteristics of Hand protectors
7. Types and characteristics of Feet protectors
8. Types of hazards to skin and appropriate PPE for them.
9. Criteria for selection of respirators OR their merits and demerits.
10. Types of respiratory hazards.
11. Types of Gaseous contaminants
12. Types of particulate matters.
13. Classification of Respirators and their advantages and is limitations.
14. When canister or cartridge type respirator should not be used?
15. Colour code of canisters as per IS.
16. Selection, instructions and training in the use of respiratory equipment.
17. OSHA standard for respiratory protection.
18. Training, maintenance and care of PPE.
19. General precautions for using different types of PPE.
20. Types of gas detecting equipment.
For Download this useful information in PDF format click here
Post a Comment
Thanks for Your great replay .....